Fishing News & Links
Apologies, we are experiencing some problems with our web site at present and this is being dealt with. As a result some of you may not be able to view our "River Report" page.
Season Updates & News
- 03.06.13 Sunny warm weather arrives
- 07.06.13 Heat wave continues, with temps reaching 24 degs.
- 15.06.13 Flood 3ft 3"
- 17.06.13 Flood 4ft
Latest Hardy rods to sample
Careysville is now hosting the Hardy 15ft 1 "Sintrix" #10/11 and the Hardy 13ft 8 "Marksman" #9
Both rods are extremely powerful, ideal for Spey casting and suit shooting head as well as Spey lines.
Guests may try them out and both can be purchased/couriered down from are nearby Hardy dealer.
We would like to remind guests coming to Careysville this season, that we stock a full range of salmon flies, available for purchase. All the flies we stock work really well here at Careysville and we have a good range to cover the different water conditions.
2013 Careysville River Report
Guests fishing at Careysville this season, can avail of our regularly updated "River Report" page. To be able to access this page, first you must be registered. Registering is easy....
- Scroll to very bottom of this page
- Click on "Register for an account"
- Fill in some very basic details and send
- Within a couple of days, you will receive an email from me, authorising your account.
- Do not save your login details if your computer ask you to, please login each time manually.
- Regretfully, anyone not fishing with us this year, cannot avail of this service
Enquiries for 2014 or anyone wishing to go on our 2013 cancellation list, please contact us at